Nothing beats a cold beverage dripping with condensation while you’re sweating out in the sun. Make a big batch, this one is definitely meant for sharing.
- 1 Large watermelon
- 1 750-ml bottle white wine
- 2 cup. white rum
- 1 cup. Seltzer
- 1/3 c. lime juice (from about 6 limes)
- 2 limes, thinly sliced
- 2 cups. assorted fresh or frozen fruit, such as pineapple, blueberries, and strawberries
- Slice off the top third of the watermelon lengthwise (save for later use) and score fruit with a knife. Using a large spoon or ice cream scoop, scoop out watermelon and transfer to blender.
- Blend watermelon until smooth. (If desired, strain seeds.)
- Add white wine, rum, seltzer, and lime juice and stir until combined, then add limes and fruit.
- Refrigerate until chilled, about 2 hours, then serve.